Quality Control Department
- Follow up the compliance with ISO 17025 in the central Laboratory.
- Monitor the quality of laboratory analysis, the efficiency of the used devices and the efficiency of the chemists in the Central Laboratory as well as the sub laboratories.
- Prepare and measure the first & second Quality control samples regularly.
- Follow up the preparation and expiry dates of the prepared solutions.
- Following-up equipment periodical maintenance.
- Verify the validity of the used analytical methods.
- Assessment of the chemists’ efficiency all over the year.
- Verify analysis results using ion balance program.
- According to ISO 13528 periodical comparisons are run between the central and sub laboratories to assess the efficiency of the chemical materials, instruments and chemists.
- Participate in writing the laboratory instruments and chemicals specifications.
- Organize training courses for the new chemists. Supervise Sampling room.